Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So I am reminded of the song "I cried the day that I take the tree down..." All of you must know this song from the Forgotten Carols. Well I thought that I would take a picture of my beautiful Christmas tree before grumpy ol' Rusty makes me take it down...I am just simply dragging it out until he puts his big ol' size 12 foot down! I love to turn on it's lights and leave my living room lights off while I snuggle under my blanket and read my scandalous novels. It is not a perfect tree, nor are the decorations but I will cry when I have to take it down.

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Looks like you guys had a very good Christmas. It will be ok you can put another tree up next year I promise :)

Janice Twitchell said...

I loved my tree too, although your decorating skills are much better than mine were this year!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Thanks for talking with me the other day, I am glad you have a blog so that we can say in touch better. I really hope I get to see you later this month.

Adam and Sarah said...

I'm the same -- I LOVE reading my book my Christmas tree light! :) There's nothing cozier or homier.