Monday, January 5, 2009

CHriSTmaS - And Clean Romance ;)




Here is the Sexy man reaping his spoils. For Christmas he got and Ipod dock, some games, candy and some new motorcycle riding gear. He can be so spoiled at times...






And for Christmas I got a Vacuum (YES!!!) and an Ipod. I didn't really think that I would enjoy my Ipod, but I have listened to it everyday. It pretty much only has Taylor Swift on it. Rusty had bought all of her albums and added them to my Ipod before I opened it for Christmas, so it was ready to go.





Christmas was not only awesome, but I got a full week and a half off of work for Christmas. It was so quiet and peaceful. I lost myself between reading six books by the author Marcia Lynn McClure, She is my most favorite author and I have ALL of her books and have almost read each book two times!!! This is not like me, because I hate to read (ask my mother). She is coming out with a new book soon and I have already bought it before it release. You can go to her website at http://www.marcialynnmcclure.com/. I recommend all of her books to everyone who like a good clean romance book. She even captures you right for the beginning. But while I read her books I listened to my Ipod over and over again. I even got sick for New Years, which I quickly turned into a positive thing after throwing up once, I decided that my new years resolution was officially in place! I lost almost 5 pounds over the break and hope to keep it up.

5 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Ha! That seriously really is the only benefit from throwing up! I love it! Lose some for me k babe. :o) Your Christmas sounds awesome other than the "sick" part.
I heard everyone got it up there. You poor guys. Sorry. Those books sound great, maybe I could borrow one? We really need to hang out. Lets compare busy schedules and plan a girls day!

Lance and Nikki said...

I got an ipod for Christmas too! And mine pretty much only has Taylor Swift on it too! We're twinners!

Errol and Megan said...

Oh Sis, you make me laugh all the time so- it was Rusty...at your house...holding a vacuum or wait an Ipod!!!! I love you so much!!! Lets plan something for Valentines Day!!!

Trista Rich said...

I love it when you guys leave comments...I check my blog often to read more of what people and friends have to say...thank you!

Keiauni said...

Sorry you were sick on new years. We missed you. Don't worry though, we will get together soon:) He he!

Glad you had a great Christmas.

BTW... Judd just got his 1st ipod as a christmas gift from work, and he LOVES his as much as you do. (I really didn't thing he would use his either:)