Sunday, November 16, 2008

Caineville






So we decided that before the snow came poaring down, we better take one quick motorcycle trip in our trailor, and try out Rusty's new yz 450 f YAMAHA!!! We went to caineville, where the blue clay hills roll. Rusty's cousins, Cole and Kamdon (AKA: Kurly), went and joined in on some of the fun. Surprisingly no one got hurt... we won't mention the almosts (COLE). So I decided to upload some of the fun. Rusty and I stayed for two nights, and his cousins had to leave a little early and only stayed for one night (babies). We had lots of fun cooking some good homemade potatoes and deer steaks for dinner, and enjoyed a full blown breakfast with pancakes, bacon and eggs cooked to perfection by me=) well they were almost perfect. I do have to say that Cole and I got some pretty cool pictures of our very own Dare Devil, Rusty Rich. Yes, it does make my stomach go into knots when I watch him jump, but he is very carefull and continues to get better and better at it. Hey, I even dared to ride our other motorcycle the yz 250 f. I looked like a mouse riding an elephant, but Derek would be so proud of me, I even went fast in the fourth gear. Yeah! I am such a Bad A**! But no jumping for me, yet.
The First photo is one that Cole took while he was laying in the sand and looking up at rusty as he came barelling over the hill and it was way cool because cole captured the suns rays shining from behind the pillar there to the left. On the second photo, I was laying underneath Rusty as he jumped over my body and would look down at me when I snapped the action in motion.
Finally, the third photo was quite the nerve wrecking shoot, as the daring cole and kurly decided to form a goal post for Rusty to come hurdling through. I might say, they are still alive and no harm or death came to anyone while making this photo. So there you have our update of some family fun. Now maybe you will understand our joy that Rusty and I find in this activity where we can run away from home and find some freedom in being the little dare devils that we are.

6 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Well I'm glad that I have someone to tell me the truth about what my husband does! ;o) He's in trouble. I"m glad you guys had fun though! Next time I'll go.

Kyle and Janell said...

Wow, you are my ultimate hero Trista! Rusty's jumps are cool but you went fast in fourth gear. You are bad A**! Whatever that means? I can barely ride a motorcycle in 1st gear, what am I saying? I can't ride crap. Anyway, I like reading your blog!

Errol and Megan said...

It looks like you guys had a blast!!! Love you guys, hey sis we are going private with our blog so send me your email that you sign in with to faminvite5@yahoo.com I love you

Michelle Morse said...

Trist, I would be sick if Bran did that stuff. From all the stories I've heard those boys tell, Rusty has always been a dare devil:)

Keiauni said...

Cool Photos!! I am going to show this to J tonite, he will be so jealous of the sweet air Rusty got on his jumps!

Terrence and Laura said...

Hey you- This is Laura Pabst-Mills. I am so glad I found your blog. I'm adding you to my link list now so I can read it all of the time. By the way...you are one brave woman! Looks like fun though!