
So my first graders thought it would be a blast to call me Mrs. Witch for halloween since we are learning how to rhyme, and Mrs. Rich rhymes with Mrs. Witch. So I had to praise them for being correct, and besides it was quite cute. I can't ever be mad or angry when I look into their inocent little eyes...
Also I thought that I needed to update everybody on everything that has happened in my life lately. Brace yourself...Ok I am ready. Well October 16th was our first baby doctor visit...and to make this short there was no heart beat. Rusty and I decided to wait a weak and then to go back to the doctor to see the progress. The baby didn't grow, it got smaller and so the doctor told me I would miscarry my baby. Well with my busy life we decided to have a D&C (surgery) to hurry things along, and that is the update. I am doing very good after surgery on October 24th. I went back to school this last week and taught. I really don't know why life has to take these courses other than we know that we are sent here to be tried and tested, and this is definately one of mine and Rusty's tests. Rusty has been so postitive through the whole thing, and I really don't know what I would do without him by my side. He WILL make a great father some day, it just won't be as soon as we hoped.
I wanted to thank my family and friends for the love and support that they have given me...I know that through our tests, we truely see the angels around us! I loved the talk in the last conference by Jeffery R. Hollands talk on Angels, he said: "I have spoken here of heavenly help, of angels dispatched to bless us in time of need. But when we speak of those who are instruments in the hand of God, we are reminded that not all angels are from the other side of the veil." Well my dear friends that are reading this, the mortal angels that he talks about have surrounded me during this trial in my life.
Rusty and I are doing the best that we can, and we really are doing quite well. I just pray that we can get prego again and that all will go well next time. I love all of you! Keep smiling cause Heavenly Father is watching.






9 comments:
All is well...All is well.
Bless your heart, we know that this has been so difficult for you. We haven't really known what to say but that:
We love you.
Trist,
You really can't write things like this without making me bawl. All I can say is that I'm so sorry that this happened, but I do know that life isn't fair sometimes, but like you said, we are tried for a purpose and it will all work out in the end. You and Rusty will make spectacular parents. It will come in due time. I love you guys and know that are here for you if you ever need us. Seriously.
p.s. your witch outfit was cute!
Jannika wanted to say, "I love you Trista, I hope that you are feeling better." And, "I hope that you will feel okay." And, "someday I want to come and see you, and I love you so much." And, "I want you to be happy."
She's cute huh. She includes you and Rusty in her prayers. She thinks that it's pretty dang cool that you are a first grade teacher now that she is in kindergarten and thinks that first graders are pretty neat stuff.
You are amazing, Trist. Don't forget that I still love my Beaglebutt! :) And I'm here to talk if you want or need.
Ok so I just wrote a heartfelt message and told you how much I loved you and it kicked me off the computer. Stupid thing, anyway so I Love you and thank you for being my sister! Trista you mean so much to me thank you for all that you do!!! I Love you sister you are my Angel here on Earth!!! Always remember how much you are loved!!! Any time you need a Hug give me a call I will be right there!!! Lots of love!!!
P.S. I think you make a Sexy Witch, Mrs. Witch!!! Although tell your husband that I think that Mr. Witch fits better, HEE HEE!!!
Oh Trista. I love you so much! You make me smile. You always find the positive in things. Thanks babe!
Trist, I'm so sorry to hear about this. The exact same senario happened to us. The baby was growing but there was no heart beat. It took all I had to hold my tears in until we left the hospital. I was devasted because I wanted a baby so badly, but it wasn't meant to be. Something wasn't right with the baby and the body's way of handling that is a miscarriage. They say it is really common to miscarry on the first pregnancy too. So I hope and pray that the second time will be the charm for you guys. You guys are great people and WILL be great parents eventually:) I'll send my prayers your way.
Love ya Trista!
Robert and I tried to get pregnant (and stay pregnant) for 3.5 years. It was hard and I miscarried several times. There are no words for it, but when you do have a baby it'll be so wonderful it will help heal the pain of a miscarriage.
Know that you have friends who watch out, care and support you through your trials. Your testimony is wonderful and I appreciate your strength.
Post a Comment