Thursday, April 8, 2010

It was Rusty and I's fifth anniversary on March 25th. Since I am eight months pregnant, and he with a broken wrist, we decided to take a trip down to Zion and stay for a night. It was a short trip, but I got a sub for friday and made it an extra long weekend. I can't beleive that we have been married for five years!!! I have the best husband ever and I am so lucky and blessed to be his wife. He is so excited to get our baby girl here and to be her daddy!
Rusty with his cast! He is still so handsome! I think that he gets better lookin' every single Day!
This is me after I swallowed a bowling ball! I love my belly! So we did get to go on a short hike to the lower ponds. It was like 1.2 miles round trip, we walked so slow, and just enjoyed being outside in some spring weather for a minute. As we were coming back and crossing a bridge this older man looked at my belly and asked "did you make it to the ponds?"
I said "we made it to the first, and lowest ponds, yes."
He replied "Well thats encouraging!"

I am so glad that a pregnant woman can be such an encouraging and inspiring figure ;)

This is Satin the Mule! We went and visited our friends Hank and Swany that work on the horse rides down in Zion.

Can you see the rainbow? Where are the skittles?
This is just below Angels' Landing. I wish that we could have hiked up there, maybe next year!

We stayed at this hotel called Pioneer Lodge, and look at what views we woke up to!!!

So this picture is two weeks old and taken when I was 36 weeks pregnant! So yes, I am bigger now, and this might be the last swollen up picture that I will be posting (cross our fingers). I am scheduled to be induced on April 21st, my due date, at 1:00 am.

4 comments:

Kyle and Janell said...

What a cute belly! I think that's the same place we stayed when we were in Zions 2 years ago. It does have beautiful views.

Good luck with your last two weeks!

Janice Twitchell said...

yeah!! I can't wait to hold that little girl! And I can't wait to take her pics! Are you still wanting some belly pics? Let me know. You are a way cute prego lady! And happy anniversary!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

your so dang cute! i cant wait to see your baby!

Mike said...

It was so good to see you the other day. Between your new little girl and your dog you are going to be very bizzy. Good luck to the two of you and may you be blessed. With a middle name like Vayle she will be going on in two very special womans footsteps. Love Mike