Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby Shower Down South!!!

I got so many gifts at this shower...it was lots of fun...Thank you for all that came and Thank you to my sister-in-laws, and Mother-in-law for the great shower.
My nephew McKlayne having fun at the shower with only women and little girls...(I get a feeling he might be hiding from something :)

This is Rusty's only living grandparent. The is Grandma Gretha Twitchell...I am so glad that she is here to see our baby and to experience this fun time of our lives.
My Funny Sister-in-law Holly...I hope you know how much I love you Holly...You look like you might be in trouble.
My lovely elementary librarian, and my great and loving step mother Deanne...

Dana works with dad at the park, and Emily is her daughter that I got to student teach when she was in third grade, and she is now in fifth grade... I feel old. They gave me the CUTEST swimming suit ever.

Gay is our speach therapist, and I taught her grand daughter Shianne for most of this year. Pennie is my bestest friend since we were walking and my touch with my old Emery County roots. I am so glad I have a friend close by, whether we see eachother often or not!
Mommy, Tana-banana, and BiRd! Love you guys, thanks for helping me put together my baby girls bedroom, and thank you for the jogging stroller.

Janice and Eliza!!! Don't smile Cambri!
We had a lunch at this shower, and it was so good! I love Ethel's fruit salad, and then best of all, I got to keep the lovely flowers in my house. My house NEVER sees live flowers! Thanks again to my Rich family for all that they do for me! Love you guys...I am so lucky to be a part of this family!

No comments: