Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Guess the Sex of the Baby!!!

Happy Halloween! Lula got to go trick-or-treating around town, she was Raggety Ann! Ain't she cute?
O.K. so this is so dumb, it will not let me put these pictures in the order that I want, so like I tell my first graders "You get what ya get, and ya don't throw a fit;)"

This is Ty jumping over Tyre. I think that the picture turned out pretty cool. So these pictures of our motorcycle / campout trip are picture that I took.


This is Lula on Rusty and My birthdays, August 5th & 6th... She was 10 weeks old... she was so little, I can't beleive how much she is growing. Lula is now 23 weeks old!!! she is getting so big!

I LOVE this picture. This is Rusty whipping his bike on this jump, he is almost horizontal to the ground.
O.K. so no, I was NOT alright with Lula up on the back of my couch...
We do have rules in our house you know, but when she got up there, she looked so cute.
I was just a yellin at her telling her to get down, and look at that face. I have to deal with this face all the time.



This is how Lula sleeps... You might have the visual now, but you just can't hear her snoring. Wish there was sound!
ALSO, we will find out the sex of the baby on November 18th, I will be 18 weeks. So don't forget to vote on the blog, what sex you think that it will be!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, Lula is just the cutest! I wants a puppy!! And I voted. Yay! :D

Ty and Janene said...

Such a fun trip lets play again!

Adam and Sarah said...

Ha! Your doggy is adorable & I CAN'T WAIT to find out what you're having! Hey, if it's a girl let's betrothe her to Landon! hehe Love ya!