So most of you probably know, but I wanted to post it on the blog anyway!!! I am 9 weeks prego...and this picture was taken at 8 weeks when we found a heartbeat. I miscarried my first pregnancy almost a year ago, and the doctor said that once you have a documented heartbeat, then I only have like a 1% chance of miscarrying. So all is well and Rusty and I are smiles from Ear to Ear...no matter how sick I am. I will be due April 21st, 2010. This is perfect, so that I can have the baby and take Maternity leave for the rest of the school year.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






15 comments:
Congrats!!!! May God bless you! I'm sooooo excited for your family! Keep us posted!
That is so cool Trista. Were happy for you!! JayLee is hoping for the 21st, that is her birthday.
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you. Good luck with everything...especially the sick part!
I'm so pumped!! Our kids will probably be in the same class! Wahoo!!! HOpe you feel better!
I already told you, but again, Congrats! I love you, Beaglebutt!!!
And please, please, please come visit me! :D
Congrats... I was going to offer you guys ours to keep but guess you dont need it now... Hope everything goes great for you...
Congrats my Trister! Hope you feel better soon! I kind of hope it is a little girl. Then our kids can be friends ohhh..... :)
Congratulations sister! I love you!
Friend!! I am so so Happy for you. I know that you have wanted a baby for awhile now, your going to be the best mom ever! Please keep the pics coming! Love you!
Trista! I found your blog through Nikki's...this is her sis in law Megan, your good ol' SUU buddy ;) I'm soooooo excited for you! Congrats on the upcoming new addition to your fam...I know you've been waiting a long time. Good luck with everything!
So glad that it is going to work out that you'll have your baby right before summer!
So happy for you, and SO understanding the SICK part:( feel better soon!
We are 12 weeks here, due April 1st
and so excited that our little cousin will come about the same time!! That is going to be precious!
Love ya, Hang in there, and keep smiling!
I am so happy for you guys Trist! Sorry that you're sick, but that is a great sign! We pray that all continues to go well for you and the babe:) p.s. what a perfect time to have a baby as a teacher!
Hey beautiful sister! Everyone else told me about the bebe, but Joe and I have a blob now (haglochdiaries.blogspot.com > check us out!), so I can comment! I am so happy for yooooouuuuuuuu! Babies are my favorite...
Congradulations to the two of you. And the Beagley family continues to grow. We hope the morning sickness only lasts a minimal amount of time. Any names picked out yet? Keep us all up to date sweetheart. Love Uncle Mike
So so so happy for you!
Post a Comment