Thursday, August 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

Bryce Canyon Utah
Just thought I would share some scenic pictures with you.



So Some of you don't know where I live... and it is a crying shame on you. Look at how beautiful this it. This is where I call home. I get to see this kind of beauty every day on the way to my lovely job...


I love where I live, and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
So when you get a break, just come down and visit...









6 comments:

Kortnie said...

I love it and miss it so much. Thanks for the picturs.

Errol and Megan said...

It is truly one of gods masterpieces! I miss you sister!!! Lots of Love!!!

Kyle and Janell said...

Maybe I'll take some scenic photos of the scenery on my commute to work and we can compare! I'm thinkin you'd win.

Keiauni said...

Breathtaking!
love ya!

Mike said...

You truly do have a piece of heaven on earth. It's like stepping into another world. Give my Brother and Deanne a hug and kiss for me. Love Uncle Mike

Adam and Sarah said...

I want to visit, I really do! I miss your face!