Rusty on our backpacking trip at the Grand Canyon...
The Cactus' were in Bloom!!! Aren't they Beautiful?
Me trying to survive and breath...I don't think my body was made to backpack...
This Mesa was called the Fish Tail Mesa!!! Doesn't it look so cool? We Backpacked about 14 miles that day...
I thought that this dying Yucca Plant was so cool. So I took some photos of it and the Grand Canyon in the back ground.
We went for a short camping trip in our Toyhauler up on our local mountains. Rusty says that they are his mountains. We decided to just run away for two nights and we went fishin', Rusty caught the only fish and I think that it was like a 1/2 pounder, so we let it go for another day.
This was the lake that Rusty caught his fish in: Row Lakes...













5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! We really need to go camping together! That would be so much fun!
How fun, I am not a great hiker, but we love to go hiking and camping! We should go out some time. How are you guys doing? I really wish we could find time to see each other.
Wow sista! You are an awesome backpacker. I don't think I could do that. Looks like some fun vacations!
14 freaking miles a DAY!??! You are crazy! I would have definitely died -- even if I WASN'T prego! Ha! And you keep saying we need to come visit and it's so true we do! Of course, I don't think we will be able to for the rest of the year with Adam's work schedule! :( We are gonna go to Fish Lake for a few of days in a few weeks. You should drive up and go camping there just to see us! :D I think that's a brilliant plan, don't you? You should definitely say "yes" to that idea! Oh and as for riding horses (whenever we're able to visit you guys), we'll have to forego that. Remember my horrible horse allergies? :( Sadness!
Hey girl, you look like you did great hiking. I don't remember talking about this trip. Looks like a lot of fun. LOL mom
Post a Comment