Well we went to Good Ol' Emery County lookin' for some rootin tootin fun, and guess what, We Found It!!! I absolutley had a blast, no matter what the weather was. I love spending time with my family, and I think that it was the first camping trip that we have all been able to go to since we left our home with our lovely Mother and Father Beagley. Here are just a bunch of pictures...

5 comments:
How come Megans name is sister smelly? There has got to be more to that. I want to know why you call her that, Trista. Uncle Mike
Looks like fun, but not as faun as lehi! get your little booty up here! I miss you!!!
looks like you had a lot of fun! I wish that you lived closer so that we could hang out. I hope your doing great!
Aww! I love your fam. I miss you guys! :(
Oh man we miss you guys a ton I am ready to be back in Cedar hope that you guys are having a fun summer not to much lets make the fall more fun okay!
Post a Comment