Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Grand Get-a-Way!!!

Well Rusty and I needed to get out...I had to go to a special education training all day one Saturday and we didn't have to teach Sunbeams on Sunday, so we decided to go for a drive and this is where we ended up!!! Ain't it grand? Well of course it is, its the Grand Canyon. We didn't just go to the normal North or South entrance, we took a dirt road that pretty much heads straight South from Kanab.

I love that Rusty likes to travel. We both enjoy going for drives. In fact we both enjoy a lot of the same things, and I think that it is simply a miracle that God leads us to our significant others. I know that I was meant for Rusty and that he was meant for me. I love this handsome cowboy more than anything in the WWW (whole wide world...)

Man she is Hot!!! To bad she's taken ;)

I found this Indian Paint Brush, and it was just barely in Bloom.
Don't they look like FireWorks???

No wonder its called the Grand!!!

5 comments:

Errol and Megan said...

It looks like you had a fun drive!!! Its Beautiful! I miss you and love you sister!!!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

fun, I have never been but I really want to go some day. Let me know when you take a trip up my way!!

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

You are the only one I know that can get away with calling yourself Hott! Sounds like sooooo much fun!

Mike said...

That is the trip Julie and I were planning to take, but for some reason ended up at your house. Some day we will make it to Grand Canyon. Thank you for spending some time with us and taking us to dinner. You live a charmed life. Bryce Canyon is so beautiful, it is like stepping into another world. Thank you for the map.
Following it with my brother Steve and my wife Julie was an experience I will nver forget. Just like my daughter Candee, who lives in Wellington with her husband Kyle and 3 beautiful kids on a little 17 acre farm including horses, sheep, chickens, pigs ect..
you are living a life that I have always dreamed about. We are planning on bringing the family to Bryce in august for a week, we will see you then. Two days are not nearly enough time to experience all the things that are in that wonderland. Love, Uncle Mike

Michelle Morse said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. Bran told me that he talked to Rusty a couple days ago and he said that you guys had a good time...glad you were able to get away to such a beautiful place:)