Family John... This is my oldest brother, Derek John Beagley, and his four beautiful and spunky children. We went to Derek's house the other weekend to go on a big ride and we left from his house and followed a pretty rough trail against the base of the mountain over to a ranch called the Muddy. We took two Rhinos and Vayomee (in the pink) and Walker (in the blue and green) rode their motorcycles. It was pretty wild and fun. Thanks Derek, Tamee and kids for taking Rusty and I on such a fun ride.
This is Walker crossing an ice covered river...he did pretty good, but got a little wet.
This is McAllister -AKA "MAC". He started out on his little motorcycle with training wheels and the trail got too hard, so he resigned to the Rhino...Smart Boy!
Augusta Montana...I love the Cheeks, Definitely a Beagley!
Handsome Rusty.
Derek, with Tamee undressing behind him.
We had to build some trail and Tamee and I got out and walked around some of the scary parts, so we started to strip from our thermals and winter clothing.
This is a video of Vayomee going across the ice covered river. Watch carefully and you will see when her front tire drops off the ice ledge... She did really good, and I hope that you can hear the audio. She even kept the bike running!!!
It was so much fun. We went to emery county to celebrate my mothers birthday...we took her out to dinner just us couples and we just had a really good time. I love my Family and P.S.
Happy Birthday Mother!!!






6 comments:
FUN!! Cole said that Rusty told him it was harder than Hole in the Rock! Must have been a really rough trail. For some reason the video didn't work, I don't know if it didn't load right on my computer or what, but I've heard how good she is!
That looks like fun! And can I tell you how weird it is to see pics of Tana and Vayomee grown up? I remember holding Vayomee as a newborn baby! And playing with Tana as a toddler. Weird, weird, weird! :)
Looks like you guys had a blast and I am so proud of Bird she needs an award for that one!!! I love you sister!!!
You guys had too much fun! I'm jealous. We need to ride the eagle canyon trail sometime...
sorry, this is Kyle on my mother-in-laws computer
Emery County is the place to go! It's too bad none of us can get there at the same time and enjoy it together.
Post a Comment