Saturday, February 28, 2009

KIDZ!!!

This is a tribute to kids...I had some of these fun pictures of nieces and nephews and thought that I would post a blog about kids. I honestly wish that I could be a kid again (not a high school kid), to really have summers off... to have so much energy again... to have a mother dress me and feed me and tell me when to go to bed again.
To be surrounded by sugar...

To go out camp'n and have fun with all of your cousins and family...

To be fearless on a bicycle...

To go cross eyed, and not have your face go that way permanently...

To be beautiful and carefree again...



So to my nieces and nephews I say "quit growing up so fast, and enjoy life while you are young and beautiful and when 'summer' is a synonym for 'Time off, fun and freedom.'"









4 comments:

Brandi said...

Where did you take that picture of Brooke? Was that on the hunt too? Kids, way to good!

Janice Twitchell said...

Love the post! Sometimes I wish I was still a kid, but then again it's good to watch kids grow too, they are so funny! I just finished the last of those two books and I'm dying to get my hands on another! I loved both of them but "for thorton's sake" was my favorite out of the two! They are all so addicting!

Adam and Sarah said...

You just wanna be a kid again so you can have lemonade stands and play in the canal (while getting MAJORLY BAD sunburns!) with me. :) But I'm with ya, sist-ah. Some days it sounds sooo good to not have to be a decision-making, responsible adult.

farnsworthfamily said...

it has been way to long and we think about you all the time. i hope life is treating you good cuz you deserve the best. i hope you dont mind if i add you to my blog list. we need to catch up. love always mariah and family