Saturday, March 29, 2008

THREE YEARS!

Well it has been three years. I can't believe it. March 25, 2005! Well on last Monday we went skiing at Snowbird! It is quite humorous actually. I haven't been skiing for over 5 years and so our first time out we just caught the tram that took us from 7,000 feet elevation to 11,000 feet elevation, My first mistake. I was so nervous! We head out and I see the slope signs, I kept telling Rusty that the Green slopes were easier than the Blue slopes. He told me it was the other way and I trusted him. My second mistake! So we start heading down "chips run"! It was not easy. It was actually mingled in with the Black diamond slopes (the hardest in the world). Neadless to say, It only took me a full hour to get off the mountain, my knees, thighs, calves, toes... everything was shaking and numb!

Eventually we found the green slopes (hense the woman is ALWAYS right!) and ended up having a great day! We were done pretty early though...

I love my husband more today then I did three years ago!

6 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

I can't believe you made it! Hey, welcome to the blogging world! I salute you! I'll be checkin in!

Keiauni said...

good work....
Now start blogging!
Glad you guys made it out last week! Hope we see you again soon!

Adam and Sarah said...

TRISTA!!!! how in the freaking crap are you??? i miss your beaglebutt guts! we need to catch up!

Kyle and Janell said...

How come you pictures have Rusty's hat over his face or only show his back? j/k

Janice Twitchell said...

hey I didn't know you had a blog! glad you do! I found it off of chelle's blog. hope you don't care. we need to play sometime soon, we're both so busy and just need a day to play together!

Sylvia said...

Hey you might want to update it's been awhile ha haha...