Friday, September 26, 2008

Mrs. Rich

I have now stressfully been teaching for six very long weeks. I have 17 first grade students in my class, and they have the hardest time remembering that my name is Mrs. Rich and not Teacher. I started this job on August 18, 2008 in Bryce Valley Elementary School. It is so weird to me that the first week of school, all I wanted to do was quit teaching and find a career that I would actually know what in the heck I was doing. I love my class and am really getting attached (even to the non-english speakers, and the ADHD children). Well I pray everyday that I will know more of what I am doing, and what I should be doing. All I hope for this year, is that my first graders will know how to read at the end of this year... Maybe dreams will come true...!!! Thats my new news for the moment,

Mrs. Rich Signing Out!

6 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Trista, I had one of my piano students tell me how awesome of a teacher you are!! So you must be doing something right eh?! ;o) Keep up the good work!

Michelle Morse said...

Hey there Trist,
I couldn't believe it when I saw that your name on my blog said that you posted 5 hours ago and not 5 months ago. I think you're doing great Trist. Just remember, all you have to do this year is survive, and I think you're doing better than that. You should post some pics of your classroom so we can see the world you live in every day:)

Sylvia said...

I'm so glad you finally posted way to go:) I bet that you are a great teacher hang in there... It was good to see you this weekend I still have a smile on my face for ya....

Keiauni said...

YOU POSTED!! How are you sweetie?

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Rich, I asked Jared if he liked his teacher the other day and he said "YES", so you must be doing a great job! By the way I saw your blog on Janice's and Michelle's so decided to check it out!
Shayne

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Yeah for Mrs. Rich! You are doing great i'm sure!