Monday, October 3, 2011

Behind!

I feel like ever since Facebook came into my life...poor little blogger has been forgotten. He has definitely been placed upon the back burner. But life is going pretty good. I am pregnant with number 2! It is going to be another girl and we are struggling majorly trying to figure out a name that fits this little monkey, and that fits our little family. I am 27 weeks pregnant and growing. Names that we like are: Litzy, Shayli, Rilyn, Kezli...??? We are pretty set on Julia being the middle name because it was Rusty's Great, Great Grandma. She was a pioneer that helped settle small towns such as Hanksville, Monroe and Wellington. She had around 17 children and only 8 of them lived past the age of 7! Many of her babies would die right after birth or within two months of birth. We found this history and would like to carry on the name.


Lindi broke her leg just over a week ago...She is in a purple cast from her crotch to her toes on her left leg. It was not a brake...but a fracture. The doctor said she could go 3 to 4 weeks in the cast, but I think 3 sounds great, and 4 sounds healed!


Well I am sure that a ton more has happened since my baby girl turned one...but this is all I have the time for today. Thanks for reading!


P.S. I CAN'T WAIT FOR BREAKING DAWN TO COME OUT!!!














4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I feel so bad for lil' miss. Casts are no fun. But hey, she's adorable! Love you guys! and I love Kezli. It's a cute name!

Jacqueline said...

And I love Rilyn. Probably my fav on the list. Yes, favorite. Okay. I'm done. :)

Jessica said...

Ohhh! Lindi is getting so BIG! It's been a while since we've seen your whole family! I'm super excited you're pregnant again! Need I ask if you like the vowel "i"? *wink*

That is really thoughtful of you to name your newest after such a valiant ancestor. :] And it's a cute name, too!

Congratulations!!

Adam and Sarah said...

I Loooovvve the name Julia! So pretty. I especially love meaningful names, so that one is perfect. :)

The pics of Miss Lindi are so cute. Poor liitle girl with her cast though. Hope face. Will you come visitit's off soon... or maybe it already is actually.

I miss your pretty little face. will you come visit me already??? Sheesh! I've waited too long already, Trist.

Oh by the way, if you name your daugher Litzy I might have to slap you. ;) (I know I can say that and get away with it because we're basically like sisters right? hehe)
LOVE YA!