I can't believe that my baby girl is six months old on Monday, October 18th. Tear! I could cry because time is flying by too fast. But if I was guaranteed to have a happy baby like my Lindi Vayle EVERY time I have a child...then I might just would have 8 or so kids :) She truly is a SWEET HEART! She has a personality the color of a rainbow. I HATE leaving her and working everyday. But it is very good for my mind and depression to work and be busy.
We entered Lindi in a photo contest at the Bryce Photo Lab. You can go in all the month of October and vote on the cutest baby shoot. So if your down this way...please stop by Ruby's Inn and cast your vote.
Here are some photos that my dad had taken at the hospital...









5 comments:
Oh, she is NOT almost six months... IS she??? Wow! She is thee cutest thing around! What a happy smile. : ]
I cannot believe she is that old already Trist! They grow too dang fast. I know because my baby is two now! I can't believe it! She is a doll:) We will definitely stop by and vote for her:)
Time flies when you're having fun. And, when you have such a sweet, happy baby. Wow. That's really carzy too me that she is already six months old! Don't blink, she'll be 2 before you know it. :)
What a doll! I like your hospital mugs.
Congrats Trista! I am so happy for you. They are alot of fun that is for sure.
Post a Comment