
Well every teacher has to do one, and so I guess that it was my turn. I was panicked... this was such a big task for me and I am really not very crafty. So I started to search on Google, October Bulletin Board Ideas. And I LOVE GOOGLE!
There was a photo there that said "Spinning a web of our favorite Internet web sites." But I wanted to go more with a reading theme and I wanted the board to be teachers recommending books to their students. So mine says "Spinning a Book Web of your Teachers Favorite Books." Ok. I can breath, I have an idea, but wait.... Do you see the size of this board??? It is Humungo! Not only that, but it is the first thing that you see when you walk into our school!!! PANIC hits again.
I tell myself "Calm down Trista Rich, your mother-in-law is totally like the queen of craftiness." So what does one do in their time of need, they call in the troops,,, my mother-in-law!

Ethel always makes the prettiest bows!

So each spider says the teachers name, the Title of the book that they would recommend students to read, and the author of the book.







6 comments:
Why do you think that all of our weddings were gorgeous?! Way cute!
She really is amazing! And I just don't understand how she ever has time to do all that she does! the board turned out way cute! Way to go woman!
Hey Trisha & Rusty,
So excited to hear the heart beat. Way to cool. The bulletin board is darling. Hope your starting to feel good.
Love ya,
Momma Redd
WELL DONE! Will you come spruce up my classroom?
I love you sister and the way you write you make me laugh!!! and I love that you still keep your emery county slang of making up words, hehe!!! Miss you sister, so are you going to come up this weekend and have fun with me and the boyz? I love the bulletin board!!! You are amazing!!!
Very cute! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment