This is our newest Addition to our Family...! Her name is Lula and no she is not an Iams dog but yes she is an English Bulldog. We got to pick her up on July 15th...this is a funny story because the day that we picked her up is the first day of my pregnancy. I think that that is TOTALLY CRAZY!!! When we got Lula everybody was like " I wish that Rusty and Trista would get over this fetish of dogs and start having a family"...I felt like screaming " We are trying to..." ;) So four weeks after we brought Lula home, I found out that I was Pregnant.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
ooh! She's way dang cute!
Lula is adorable! I love bulldogs - they look a lot like boxers which is the kind of dog (kid) I have LOL. Hope your enjoying her!
Post a Comment