Wednesday, October 28, 2009


So we just recently went on a Riding / Camping trip to the beautiful Blue Clay Hills of Cainesville (I have no Idea how to spell it right). It was lots of fun to get out and go together, especially since the bad weather hit us just this week. Now in this next picture you really have to look close, but you will soon realize that Lula is in Mid-Air and looks like SUPER DOG!!!

LOOK AT ME!!! I can fly!!!
I am Queen of this Rock!!!










This is the Crew (Left to Right) Tyre, Rusty, and Ty (Dirty McCurdy). Us women became the official Photographers! Thats alright, I quite enjoy the photo taking if I am allowed to tag along.

This is Rusty hitting a pretty big jump, that would shoot him really far. I call this one "Goin' Big".

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Sounds like you had fun! Sorry we won't be able to see you for Brennan's baptism. :( I haven't seen you forever and I miss you!

Jessica said...

Weeee on the other hand will get to see you! I'm so excited!! These pictures are great! I love the sky. And Rusty is such a dare-devil!!! My stomache dropped a bit when I saw the video!

gayle hill said...

Tamee and Derek both told me how much fun they had. I am so glad you were together. P.S. love our early morning calls. LOL Mom