Wednesday, October 7, 2009
HEARTBEAT!!!
Well a week ago Rusty and I went to Cedar to the doc. He was supposed to do the whole exam but he was called out to delivery. So he hurried up and said well lets hurry and hear the heart beat. So they put the gel on (which was really hot for some reason) and they started searching, and it was silent for a long time, then all of a sudden.................................there it was, the smallest sounding little heart beat you could ever hear. Rusty and I are so excited, I guess its OffIcIaL!!! Yeah!!! P.S. I already had my secretary at the school tell me how excited she was to see my belly start growing, I felt like going home and crying, but I didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!! Congratulations again! I remember when I heard Myla's little heartbeat and I cried. It just doesn't seem real until you hear that. Love you!
You just love that Belly!!! And go eat a piece of PIE for ME!!! I Love you sister!!!
Yeah!! The heartbeat is always so good to hear. I cry everytime I hear my babies' heartbeats. There's just something so spiritual about knowing that there's a precious little spirit growing inside you. you are so lucky you didn't have to have your exam!! How do you keep lucking out! gotta give me your secret girl! and tell the secretary she must have forgotten the unspoken secret that NO ONE is supposed to talk about a prego woman's belly until she's 6 months prego!! When there's actually a belly to talk about! You look good girl! Dont let anyone tell you any different! Love ya!!
Did it sound like a boy or girl hearbeat. Because all three of mine sounded like boy beats, but obviously I don't know what a boy beat sounds like...
We need some belly pics now...
We are really happy for you guys and will have to make a trip up there to see your little one when he/she arrives and that way you can see ours too!!
Trista!!!! I am so excited for you (and Rusty). Congratulations! Love you! ~Karlie
I remember at teacher at the school I worked at when I was prego with Eli, explaining to me in detail how "BIG" I had gotten. I was nine months at the time:) She detailed how big my arms and nose were, etc... I CRIED and CRIED! Talk about insensitive people out there:)
So, Lula is adorable, I love her name, and I can't wait to meet her:)
Now for you my sweet sister: I cry for joy everytime I think of what you have been through, and where you are now! Bless you and that little belly! I love you both!
(maybe we should give our babies matchy sounding names, since they will practically be like twins:)
Yay! I'm so, so, so excited for you! I can't wait to see your beautiful little babe!
Oh and PS, your doggy is adorable! :)
Yay!! we are soooo excited for you guys! and yes that trip was way fun... definately one to do again!!! glad you found my blog... now we can be blog buddies :)
Post a Comment